Friday, March 19, 2010

Feel like Sheldon

Sheldon Cooper is my favorite character from The Big Bang Theory as he embodies the nerdiest attitude of geeks. I particularly love the episode when he decided that Raj shouldn't become his friend anymore as Sheldon wanted to befriend another promising scientist. I laughed when I watched it, with a tinge of pity for Sheldon whose friends were actually waved and called: 'me, me', when he was still choosing. Raj was happy that he was chosen because he couldn't stand Sheldon's antics sometimes. But the actions of his friends didn't bother Sheldon at all.

I am now being treated like Sheldon. People around me now can't stand me. I feel alone. At this time, I wish I am brave enough to do what Sheldon did and do not bother about the consequences.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 3/19/2010 12:05 PM, Anonymous r.siberia said...

wah aku nggak pernah tau tentang TBBT ini.
saranku untuk neng marpuah: nggak usah dipikirkan tentang sikap teman2, just do your best. biarin apa kata orang. soalnya kalau selalu memikirkan apa kata orang, kita jadi cuma jalan ditempat..

 
At 3/19/2010 1:11 PM, Blogger marpuah said...

Bener juga, mbak ria. Mending bikin seneng aja ya... :-D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home